Learn more about COVID-19:
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and shelter-in-place guidelines, we continue to serve children and their families while minimizing health risks during office visits.
The health and well-being of you and your children is important to us at Tetteh Pediatric Health. We, along with the American Academy of Pediatrics and pediatricians across the nation, recommend continuing office-based well child care during the COVID-19 pandemic as long as it is possible to do so. Well child visits are more than getting vaccines. They serve to ensure that children are meeting growth and developmental expectations as well as addressing the concerns of their caregivers.
In response, we are prioritizing office appointments for:
• Well child checks:
· Infants through 2 years of age
· 4 and 5-year-olds
· 11 and 12-year-olds
• Vaccine catch-up visits
• Cases where an office visit is absolutely necessary
• Staggering appointment times to limit interactions in our reception area.
• Continuing frequent cleaning of patient care spaces.
• Addressing illness symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, nausea, feeling ill, etc.) through telehealth.
• Addressing non-emergency medical concerns through telehealth.
• Triaging same day visits before scheduling.
We request visitors to do their part to support a healthy environment in our office.
• Only healthy adults without illness symptoms should accompany children to appointments.
• When possible, limit the number of additional family members that come to appointments, especially if they have symptoms of illness (e.g. fever, cough, nausea, etc.).
We value the trust you place in us to care for your child. Thank you for the honor and opportunity to care for your child’s health needs today, in the past, and into the future.
Tetteh Pediatric Health