Tetteh Pediatric Health is partnering with the Sacramento County Department of Health and UC Davis Health to provide COVID-19 testing for the community.
WHEN: Wednesdays, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
RESULTS: Available in three days by e-mail. You will be contacted by phone if you test positive for COVID-19.
– Testing is for individuals 2 years of age and older in Sacramento County.
– Testing is free of charge regardless of U.S. citizenship status, legal residence, or health insurance status.
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
– Face masks/coverings must be worn at the testing site.
– Only sign-up yourself or an immediate family member.
– Bring an ID with your date of birth to check in for your appointment.
Testing sites are NOT for:
– Travel clearance
– Surgery clearance (Contact your hospital for details.)
Do NOT come to the testing site if:
– You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other related symptoms. (Contact your health professional if you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19.)
– You tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the testing date. (Learn more from the CDC.)
**If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 AND have been experiencing symptoms, you should contact a medical professional.
June 10th – 47 tests performed
June 17th – 91 tests performed
June 24th – 88 tests performed
July 1st – 72 tests performed
July 22nd – 90 tests performed
July 29th – 174 tests performed