Tetteh Pediatric Health is one of thirteen sites partnering with the Sacramento County Department of Health to provide COVID-19 testing to the community.
WHEN: Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch break: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
– Testing is for California residents 2 years of age and older.
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
– Face masks/coverings must be worn at the testing site. (Keep your nose and mouth covered!)
– Bring a photo ID with your date of birth.
Streamlined registration and testing!
Complete Color registration for each person being tested. (Our registration team can help you register on-site if needed.)
Color registration is completed ONCE for our site! No need to complete registration again for future tests!
RESULTS: Color will text and e-mail (if provided) you when your results are ready. You can also check your barcode on the Color website 72 hours after your test. Testing sites do not have access to results.
Did you lose your barcode? Contact Color Support for assistance at 833.594.1825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing sites are NOT for:
– Travel clearance (StemExpress provides Travel Testing.)
– Surgery clearance (Contact your hospital for details.)
Do NOT come to the testing site if:
– You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other related symptoms. (Contact your health professional if you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19.)
– You tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the testing date. (Learn more from the CDC.)
**If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 AND have been experiencing symptoms, please contact a medical professional.
Separating people infected with COVID-19 from those who are not infected. Stay home separate from others. You may return to regular activities 10 days after symptoms have improved.
Keeping someone who might have been exposed to COVID-19 away from others. One may return to regular activities 14 days after exposure if no symptoms develop.
Further concerns regarding returning to work?
QUESTIONS? – COVID19@saccounty.net / COVID-19 Hotline: 916.875.2400