Tetteh Pediatric Health is partnering with the Sacramento County Department of Health to provide COVID-19 testing for the community.
SIGN-UP online by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday night for speedy check-in.
WHEN: Wednesdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
RESULTS: Available in three to five days by e-mail.
If you have not received your results after four days,
please contact StemExpress
Call: 530.663.6139, 8a.m. – 4p.m.
– Testing is for individuals 2 years of age and older in Sacramento County.
– Testing is free of charge regardless of U.S. citizenship status, legal residence, or health insurance status.
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
– Face masks/coverings must be worn at the testing site.
– Bring an ID with your date of birth to check in for your appointment.
Do NOT come to the testing site if:
– You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other related symptoms. (Contact your health professional if you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19.)
– You tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the testing date. (Learn more from the CDC.)
Testing sites are NOT for:
– Travel clearance (StemExpress offers COVID-19 Travel Testing with next day results.)
– Surgery clearance (Contact your hospital for details.)
**If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 AND have been experiencing symptoms, you should contact a medical professional.
COVID-19 Hotline: 916.875.2400
June 10th – 47 tests performed
June 17th – 91 tests
June 24th – 88 tests
July 1st – 72 tests
July 22nd – 90 tests
July 29th – 174 tests
Aug 5th – 276 tests
Aug 12th – 236 tests
Aug 19th – 188 tests
Aug 26th – 146 tests
Sept 2nd – 155 tests