Tetteh Pediatric Health is one of eleven sites partnering with the Sacramento County Department of Health to provide COVID-19 testing to the community.
WHEN: Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch break: Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Get tested in three easy steps!
Complete a Color registration for each person being tested.
This step MUST be completed. If not, it will delay your test and the results.
Color registration is completed ONCE! Your contact information is saved and retrieved at your next visit.
Your COVID-19 test will involve self-swabbing guided by trained staff. Review the self-swabbing instructions here.
RESULTS: Color will text and e-mail (if provided) you when your results are ready. You can also check your barcode on the Color website 72 hours after your test. Testing sites do not have access to results.
Did you lose your barcode? Contact Color Support for assistance at 833.594.1825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Testing is for California residents 2 years of age and older.
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
– Face masks/coverings must be worn at the testing site. (Keep your nose and mouth covered!)
– Bring a photo ID with your date of birth to check in for your appointment.
Testing sites are NOT for:
– Travel clearance (StemExpress provides Travel Testing.)
– Surgery clearance (Contact your hospital for details.)
Do NOT come to the testing site if:
– You have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other related symptoms. (Contact your health professional if you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19.)
– You tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the testing date. (Learn more from the CDC.)
**If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 AND have been experiencing symptoms, please contact a medical professional.
QUESTIONS? / COVID19@saccounty.net / COVID-19 Hotline: 916.875.2400